Visit | Win a workshop with artist Steve Gerberich!
Accepting contest entries now!
Create a "whatchamacallit" just like what you can find in Springs, Sprockets & Pulleys and be entered to win a one-of-a-kind hour-long workshop with Steve Gerberich.
How to enter:
- Design a creation using at least one found or recycled object. Old shoeboxes, bottle topcs, paper tubes, brads, twist ties and more - Think outside the box and get creative!
- Bring your design to life. Incorporate movement into your piece. Will parts of your creation bend, flap, fold, swivel or twist? You decide!
- Snap a picture of your creation and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter @lifeandscience, Instagram or you can submit your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE HASHTAG #GETGERBOIZED WITH YOUR IMAGE so we can make sure to catch all those fabulous creations!
- Winners will be picked by Steve Gerberich and will be judged based on creative use of materials and moveable fun.
- Stay tuned and spread the word! We'll be announcing three winners - so check your email and social media accounts then to see if you've won a one-of-a-kind workshop with artist Steve Gerberich for you and three guests on Sunday, March 9, 2014.